
Every summer we go to Sun Valley, Idaho with the Burton side of the family. I always love going to Sun Valley because I get to have fun with my family and cousins. My favorite part of going on vacation here is going to the duck pond after many hours of swimming (I also like the scavenger hunt that grandma does). I have so many great memories of Sun Valley, we started going when I was a baby and have gone almost every year since. The part I absolutely hate is Red Fish Lake. It's not the lake i don't like it's that my grandma rents a boat for the whole day and if you didn't kmow I am terrified of boats from a bad experience at Bear Lake a few years ago. Other than that this is my favorite trip I look forward to the whole summer long.
No comments:
Post a Comment