A few years ago my grandpa Burton died. I miss him so much, I miss when he would always say...." BAM-ZOOM!!!" My sister used to call him bobbo and now we still call him that. The thing I remember that I last did with my grandpa was my family went to Jakes Over The Tops with him to get shakes (my cousin Packer came too). Packer had to go to the bathroom and the bathroom turned out to be one stall outside. A few minutes after he went to the bathroom we started to wonder if he was okay and then we heard screaming and pounding outside. It turned out that Packer was locked in the bathroom outside and couldn't get out!!!! We all started laughing and Grandpa went outside and helped him out of the bathroom. Oh how I miss my Grandpa Burton.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Grandpa Burton
A few years ago my grandpa Burton died. I miss him so much, I miss when he would always say...." BAM-ZOOM!!!" My sister used to call him bobbo and now we still call him that. The thing I remember that I last did with my grandpa was my family went to Jakes Over The Tops with him to get shakes (my cousin Packer came too). Packer had to go to the bathroom and the bathroom turned out to be one stall outside. A few minutes after he went to the bathroom we started to wonder if he was okay and then we heard screaming and pounding outside. It turned out that Packer was locked in the bathroom outside and couldn't get out!!!! We all started laughing and Grandpa went outside and helped him out of the bathroom. Oh how I miss my Grandpa Burton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment