When I turned eight, I got to go in Brother Buttars's helicopter in Riverdale. I had to choose which parent to go with me and I chose my mom because my dad's scared of heights. The pilot let us wear those radio headphones that only pilots are supposed to wear so we could talk to each other. We flew over to my school and then over my house. I was so amazed at what everything looked like from in the air, especially my house it looked so small. (which it's really not) And the part that I absolutely loved was that the helicopter was yellow so that everybody could see us! Someday I hope to go in a helicopter again, and hopefully it will be a yellow or an orange on so that all of my friends can see me.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
3..2..1..BLASTOFF!! (in a helicopter)
When I turned eight, I got to go in Brother Buttars's helicopter in Riverdale. I had to choose which parent to go with me and I chose my mom because my dad's scared of heights. The pilot let us wear those radio headphones that only pilots are supposed to wear so we could talk to each other. We flew over to my school and then over my house. I was so amazed at what everything looked like from in the air, especially my house it looked so small. (which it's really not) And the part that I absolutely loved was that the helicopter was yellow so that everybody could see us! Someday I hope to go in a helicopter again, and hopefully it will be a yellow or an orange on so that all of my friends can see me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment