Soccer is by far my most favorite sport. I have played soccer since I was five years old. My dad has been my coach every year too. Right now I am playing for Crush with all of my friends. I am a midfielder and sometimes I play defense if we are beating a team by a lot. The worst part in a game is if you unexpectadedly have to play goalie. I remember when I was asked to play goalie I would always say no but my dad would make me since he was the coach. So I would go sit out in the goal and cry while letting goal after goal go in without even trying to save it! Now if I was asked to play goalie I would probably just try my best but still be terrible at it! (at least I wouldn't cry!). So taht's why I only play midfield. But i'll love soccer no matter what.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
SOCCER MANIA:)
Soccer is by far my most favorite sport. I have played soccer since I was five years old. My dad has been my coach every year too. Right now I am playing for Crush with all of my friends. I am a midfielder and sometimes I play defense if we are beating a team by a lot. The worst part in a game is if you unexpectadedly have to play goalie. I remember when I was asked to play goalie I would always say no but my dad would make me since he was the coach. So I would go sit out in the goal and cry while letting goal after goal go in without even trying to save it! Now if I was asked to play goalie I would probably just try my best but still be terrible at it! (at least I wouldn't cry!). So taht's why I only play midfield. But i'll love soccer no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment